Free Gift Campaign
- These terms and conditions (“Terms”) apply to this promotion in which a customer who purchases an eligible policy with NPI will receive a gift for a limited time as further described below (“Promotion”).
- In these Terms, “NPI” means National Pacific Insurance (Tonga) Ltd.
- This Promotion starts on 01 June, 2020 and ends on 27 June, 2020 or until stocks last, whichever occurs first (“Promotion Period”).
- Entry to the Promotion is open to you if you purchase an eligible policy with NPI during the Promotion Period, provided that NPI employees, partners and immediate family members are not eligible to enter this Promotion (“Eligible Customer”).
- Eligible policies are NPI house, contents and car insurance policies purchased directly through NPI over the phone or at the NPI branch.
- Policy terms, conditions, exclusions and underwriting criteria apply.
- Eligible Customers will be awarded a gift (“Gift”) as follows:
a.an Eligible Customer who purchases a NPI car insurance policy will receive a $50 fuel voucher;
b. Eligible Customer who purchases NPI house or contents insurance policy will receive either a domestic fire extinguisher or a domestic fire alarm, in each case, until stocks last.
- Gifts are not transferable, exchangeable or negotiable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Gifts are awarded on a first served basis to Eligible Customers and there is a maximum of one Gift per Eligible Customer.
- Gifts are subject to availability and any terms and conditions applicable to the Gift.
- NPI reserves the right to verify the validity of entries, gift claims and entrants, and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry or gift claim that is not in accordance with these Terms or who tampers with the entry process.
- Each Eligible Customer grants NPI the right to use their personal information (including name, city and town) and photographs for marketing and publicity purposes in connection with this Promotion on NPI’s website and/or social media networks and in NPI communications.
- This Promotion does not apply to a renewal of any policy taken out by any customer prior to the Promotion Period.
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook, and you fully release Facebook from any liability or responsibility for or in connection with this Promotion.
- Visuals presented on the promotional and media communication materials are only for illustration purposes.
- NPI reserves the right to change or remove these Terms or this Promotion at any time without notice.
- NPI’s decision is final with respect to all matters relating to this Promotion and no further correspondence or discussions will be entered into.
- NPI will not be liable for any loss, claim, cost, expense, liability or injury (“Loss”) suffered by any person in any way associated with this Promotion, except where such Loss cannot be excluded by law. NPI is not responsible if a Gift is lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed and no replacement will be provided in these circumstances.
- By purchasing an eligible policy, you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
National Pacific Insurance Facebook Competitions
- The Promotion Terms and Conditions above apply to all National Pacific Insurance (NPI) Facebook post competitions (each a ‘Facebook Competition’).
- By entering a Facebook Competition you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- To be eligible for entry into a Facebook Competition you must: a) follow all instructions outlined in the relevant Facebook Competition post; and b) be a Tonga permanent resident.
- Each Facebook Competition will be open for entry until the closing date stipulated in the relevant Facebook Competition post (‘Closing Date’) and subject to any conditions or instructions stated in the relevant Facebook Competition post. Any entries outside of the stipulated entry period will not be accepted and NPI does not accept any responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- To the extent of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and in the information shown on a Facebook Competition post, these terms and conditions will prevail.
- Only one entry per Facebook member is permitted, unless stated otherwise on the Facebook Competition post.
- A random draw to determine the winner for each Facebook Competition will take place on the Closing Date, unless stated otherwise on the post itself.
- Winners will be announced by NPI in the comments for the relevant Facebook Competition post as soon as reasonably practicable after the competition ends.
- The winner must message NPI to accept the relevant prize within 5 working days once they’ve been announced as detailed in point 8. If the winner does not message NPI within that timeframe, NPI may, at their discretion, arrange for another random draw to determine a new winner for the Facebook Competition or withdraw the prize.
- The prize for each Facebook Competition will be detailed in the relevant Facebook Competition post. Prizes are non-exchangeable or transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- By uploading or submitting content (such as text, data, images, photos or names) (‘Content’) to a Facebook Competition, you acknowledge that you have right to use, upload and/or submit the Content.
- By entering a Facebook Competition you grant NPI the right to use the Content and your personal information (including name, city or town) for publicity purposes in connection with this promotion and agree to NPI ’s use of your personal information to contact you in relation to the Facebook Competition.
- NPI will not be liable for any loss, claim, cost, expense, liability or injury (‘Loss’) suffered by any person in any way associated with a Facebook Competition including as a result of entry into a Facebook Competition or winning a Facebook Competition prize, except where such Loss cannot be excluded by law.
- NPI’s decision on all matters relating to a Facebook Competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- NPI reserves the right to change applicable terms and conditions of a Facebook Competition at any time, provided that no participant is prejudiced by the change.
- Facebook Competitions are in no way endorsed, sponsored, administered by, or associated with, Facebook, and you fully release Facebook from any liability or responsibility for in connection with a Facebook Competition.